Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Super Sports Xebio

Literally this sports store is super in that it sells a variety of sports goods.           

 
People take a picture of these deer and bear with their kids in front of them.

 
I sometimes think I need to work out more to play tennis in a better way.

 
Outdoor goods were also sold. I used to have a BBQ party once in a while.

 
You would find the best racket for yourself from these. 

 
There were many kinds of shoes. I could find the right shoes in accordance with which type of tennis court I play in, like a clay or hard court.


These shoes that are called "Crocs" are said to be very comfortable to walk in. I think you would also find these in your countries as it is a foreign brand.


When I introduced some of the parks in my city, I often said I play tennis on weekends. And as I need to have the strings of my racket replaced so often, I need a sports store nearby. But it was reported in the newspaper the number of people who enjoy skiing has been on the decrease. And due to the prevalence of the Internet, people prefer to stay at home and even do shopping online.

But according to a survey done last year, the athletic performance of the students in my prefecture ranked within the top 5, and as my city has lots of parks that have not only tennis courts, but a baseball field and soccer ground, it seems people in my city are enjoying some sort of sport over the weekend.

Whether in response to this tendency or not, this store opened in the biggest mall in my city 2 years ago and it seems to be thriving.