Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cole Colle Cafe

Some of you might already recognize me as a coffee maniac. And in fact I tried all cafes in my neighborhood. And those include fast-food shops like Mcdonald's, Wendy's, and MOS Burger. I think the taste of a coffee is usually in proportion to the price, so I'd enjoy the coffee at Mcdonald's too, as it is priced at just 100 yen. And the second most important factor is the location of the coffee shop.

This cafe named "Cole Colle Cafe", is adjacent to the WonderGoo in Moriya, which I introduced in this posting. After reading anime magazines and buying some manga, you can relax at this place. I mean this location is very good.

You can have those pieces of cake besides coffee. I have to admit I like cake very much, but the downside of cake is that you wouldn't feel hungry at around 7pm when you're supposed to have dinner.

But if you come to this cafe for lunch, those spaghetti wouldn't make you gain some weight. As I said before, Japanese people have anything for a meal, and Italian dishes have been popular especially since the beginning of this century.

As you saw in the first pic, the weather wasn't good, so I couldn't enjoy the scenery outside the windows, but this "ice caramel cappuccino" was so good.

And one thing that really differs from the other coffee shops is that you can read some kinds of manga for free here. This manga is "Psychometrer Eiji", which started in '96. I remember enjoying reading this when I was much younger. 

When you're at an Internet cafe in Japan, you can read countless manga on end while you're having coffee, but you should pay money in accordance with the time you spend. To read manga for free, you should browse manga at a bookstore or come to this kind of cafe.