Thursday, July 28, 2011

MOS BURGER 2

I haven't had chances to go to special places since I went to Akihabara two weeks ago. I think whichever country you live in, you wouldn't experience something very unique if you're leading an ordinary life. I tend to have meals at unique restaurants to show to people, but I ended up having lunch at a MOS BURGER again.

As I told before, MOS BURGER has been making efforts to serve you with very fresh burgers, so it takes more time before you're served than Mcdonald's. It was a bit controversial whether MOS served food free of radioactive materials, because it uses locally harvested vegetables.   

 Clockwise from left: Naan Tacos, Kaisen Kakiage Burger, and Black Pepper Chicken. 

I thought this burger would seem interesting to you as it used rice instead of bread. The thing in between was vegetable and fried seafood such as scallop. The "Kaisen Kakiage" would be translated as "fried seafood". 

And since I was so hungry that I ordered a chili hot dog as well. I started to sweat even though the room was cool enough. We had many very hot days last year like over 35 degrees Celsius (95 F), but it has gotten slightly over 30 degrees (86 F) this month. So, we haven't been so concerned about shortage of electricity, which TEPCO said would be an issue when the nuclear power plant in Fukushima exploded in March.