Thursday, January 5, 2012

JAI◎HIND

I came to Akihabara yesterday again to see how the shops would look during New Years. If you take advantage of the TX line to come here on a weekend, the round trip costs you only 21 US dollars, but on weekdays you have to pay as much as 24 dollars. But some ticket machines were giving out a little discount from the 1st to 3rd.

I like Indian food, and I'm always on the lookout for a good one while walking about in Akihabara. My friend found this one near a TX exit. As you can see this restaurant is called "JAI HIND".  

One of the walls looked quite Indian. The waitress seemed to be Indian too, but she spoke fluent Japanese.  

 This is curry with boiled egg. The price was about 14 dollars. The taste was as good as Ajanta's.

A photo I took while I was on my way back. You can see the poster of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It was one of the most successful anime of last year. 

Would you still associate Japan with radiation or earthquakes? I hope you don't, and don't worry, you won't have any trouble coming from those while you're in Japan.