Sunday, March 4, 2012

An ideal day for walking around in AKB

Hi Everybody, it's getting a bit warmer in Japan, and yesterday the high was about 11 degrees Celsius. I feel a bit sad when it's winter because the sun sets very early and when it does people hurry back to their homes. So I'm feeling very happy these days as we're having more warmer days.


 A friend of mine told me there was a good anime called "Stein's Gate", and this ad is its video game that would be playable on Playstation 3. This place is right next to Akihabara station. 

 And as I was walking along the street of Akihabara, I saw these anime mug cups. I took this pic because it seemed to me Azusa was advertising these cups, but her pic was for Moe wallets. 

 When it was past 3pm, my friend and me took a rest at this Subway, which was just a 5 minutes' walk from the station.

Is chicken available at the Subways in your country? I had Ramen for lunch, but its taste was terrible and what's worse, it was too little.  

 Do you remember that I introduced a girls' group Momoiro Clover Z? It's no match for AKB48, but their funny and energetic performance is liked by not a few otaku people. Momoiro means "the color of peach". 

 This is one example of how they're popular. There are 5 figurines in the case and each of them is the 5 members of Momoiro Clover Z. You can see this in Akihabara of course. 

There is a bar in Akihabara called "Player", and you can have a nice hot dog there. Its alias is "Cafe&Music Bar", so I want to try it later on because music is essential for my life. Here is the website for this bar. 


I hope we can have much better spring than last year. I mean, no more earthquakes.